Address: No. 15 Caotang Road, Beitai Road Innovation Base, Baiyun District, Guangzhou
Six benefits of the busway
1. Busbar slot tapping is convenient: the so-called plug-in busbar slot is that it uses the plug-in method to connect the power of the trunk line to the branch line, so the tapping is very convenient. The disadvantage of the cable is that it must be customized to the factory; its branch connection method uses an open "C" type hoop. Can it guarantee the tightening force for a long time? In addition, the price of each branch head is expensive, so the prefabricated branch cable is still not widely used. Any floor needs to be cut off, and the busbar does not need to be powered off. As long as it is empty, remove the busbar box. However, it is very dangerous to cut off the branch power supply of the prefabricated branch cable and operate it under power.
2. The busbar slot has strong overload capability: the busbar slot has strong overload capability, depending on the working temperature of the insulating material used for it. The insulating material for the busbar slot is over-supported with a working temperature of 105 °C. The operating temperature has been developed to be 140. Radiation crosslinked flame retardant wrap (PER) and radiation crosslinked polyhydrocarbon heat shrinkable tubing above °C. The insulation materials used for cables generally have a working temperature of 95 ° C and 105 ° C, so the overload capacity of the bus trough is much larger than that of the cable.
3, the busway can prevent overload fire: the busbar housing is made of steel, will not burn, even if the insulation of the copper row burns, the flame will not fall outside the busway. The insulation layer and the outer skin of the ordinary cable will burn. The flame-retardant cable will also burn under the flame. It will not burn only after the flame leaves. The fire-resistant cable will not burn, but the price is expensive. Only the firepower and other power sources that are not allowed to be powered off will be fire-resistant. cable.
4. The heat dissipation performance of the busway is good: the insulation material of the cable (core insulation and sheath insulation) is both an insulating material and a heat insulating material. Therefore, when the power cable is laid in the bridge, a maximum of 2 layers can be laid. .
The busway uses air to conduct heat and dissipates heat through a tightly contacted metal casing. Therefore, its heat dissipation performance is comparable to that of a cable.
5. The service life of the busway is more than 50 years, and the service life of the branch cable is 10-12 years. It can be seen that the closed busway has a much longer service life than the branch cable.
6. Busway maintenance is convenient: Busway is almost maintenance-free. Routine maintenance is usually to measure the temperature rise of the outer casing and busbar connector, the temperature rise of the connector of the incoming box, and whether the fasteners are loose.